quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2021

Acerca do Projeto Geometric Shapes on my Street

Acerca do projeto

I want to work with my students on the subject of geometry perimeters and areas with concrete objects from our street.
Every day we walk through the streets and we don't even notice the amount of objects in simple ways that we can use to calculate and study properties. With this project I intend to calculate the perimeter and the area of ​​these figures that exist next to us on the street, in the school playground, among others.


Pode ser uma imagem de texto que diz "Geometric shapes in my street Circular sector triangle Trapezium Curved lines Rectangl Rectangl Square exagon STOP Curved lines Circle Rhambu 六 segments Team Work by 20"




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Trabalho Final -Filme

  Este é o nosso produto final, um filme feito de forma colaborativa entre as várias escolas, onde foram aplicados os conceitos, competência...